Email : email@example.com
Address : SERC The College at Brockport 321 New Campus Drive Brockport, NY 14420
- Participants must have a valid College at Brockport email address.
- Participants of The Eagle Share Bike Program must be an authorized user of the program.
- Participants wishing to use The Eagle Share Bike Program must register at http://brockport.sharedbike.com. Please note, authorization may take up 72 business hours Monday - Friday. Once you are a confirmed registered user you must fill out a Campus Recreation Bike Rental Agreement. (This is a one time per year waiver). https://forms.brockport.edu/view.php?id=834053
- RENTAL AGREEMENT- The user accepts full responsibility for the care of the rental equipment, including the bicycle, lock and its components, protective gear, as well as any and all peripheral equipment associated with the use of said equipment. The user agrees to timely return all items subject to this agreement to the College in the same condition in which it was received by the user. The user agrees to reimburse The College- Campus Recreation Department for any damage or loss to the equipment that is assessed by Campus Recreation upon return of the rented equipment, including the replacement value of the bicycle ($625) and such peripherals, if necessary, due to damage from use, vandalism and/or theft. The user understands that they are responsible for the cost of any repairs of said equipment that become necessary during the period of their use and possession of it.
- LATE FEE- The user agrees to pay the appropriate late fee established by Campus Recreation for the late return of all equipment subject to this agreement. The user understands that the late fee is assesses at $5 per day for the bike, each day the bike is late.
- FINES- I understand that my failure to timely return the equipment subject to this agreement, or my failure to timely pay for the rental of the equipment subject to this agreement, or my failure to timely remit any applicable late fees, may at the discretion of Campus Recreation, subject me to holds on my student account and/or employee account and subject me to any penalties in connection thereto; and may further bar me from participating in any future rental agreements with Campus Recreation. Fines will be assessed on a case by case basis, taking in to account any or all of the following: extent of damage, type of damage, late fees, amounts past due if applicable. The user also accepts that their account may be forwarded to Mercantile Adjustment Bureau or The New York State Attorney General's Office to recover the amount owed plus interest, collection fees and other costs.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY- Each user must sign a release of liability waiver